Pricing Guide for Planned Works
As a company we would always prefer to give you a quotation before any work begins. A free no-obligation quote is available upon request.
We like to start off on the right foot so if you have a project and would like a FREE quote please give us a call or send us an email via the contact page.
ProElec Electrical Services Ltd. General price list for electrical design, installation, and maintenance services for Domestic and commercial properties
We don’t have a call out fee!
We have a minimum job charge and that is £60 this would include work up to an hour. No traveling time or no hidden costs will ever be charged!
You just pay for the time our electricians are on site. The hourly rate is £52 per hour, following minimal job charge. 100% transparent, clear, and upfront charges.
• Full House rewire – £2800 (Price is based on a standard 3 bed semi detached house which is unoccupied. Occupied properties cost an additional £200)
• Kitchen Rewire – from £500
• Fuse Board replacement – Supplied and fitted £400 (Hardwired linked to each other)
• Periodic inspection & Testing / Electrical installation condition reports – £140 (Example. 3 bed semi detached house with up to 6 circuits) Includes, Test, Certificate and Cover letter with any recommendation. Essential if you’re a property agent or commercial, industrial client. Discounts for electrical reports for landlords and letting agents.
• Extractor fan / Ceiling fan installation with switched fused spur / isolator – £220
• Cooker / Hob connection – £75 inc certificate
• Double socket installation – £70 (Reduced price for more units)
• Interior light installation – £85 (with switch £90)
• GU10 downlights upgrade to GU10 LED’s – £40 per downlight (supply and fit)
• Spot Lights & Down Lighters – £40 per spot light (Fire safe rated & IPX44 in fittings in bathrooms)
• Replacement light fitting – £35
• LED down-lights installation – £40 per light (Supplied and fitted)
• Light switch upgrade to a chrome plate – £15 (Reduced price for more units)
• Burglar alarm system – hard wired from £400
• Security alarm system installation & maintenance servicing from £90
• CCTV Installation starts at £680 for a 2 camera system.
• Electrical installation condition reports – from £300 (Example. Commercial unit up to 20 circuits) Includes, Test, Certificate, and Cover letter with any recommendation. Essential for all properties. Discounts for electrical reports for landlords and letting agents.
• Fire alarm Testing to BS 5839 – from £180.00. (fire alarm testing is required in all premises where people are employed)
• Emergency Light Testing – from £180.00. (Emergency lighting is required in all premises where people are employed)
• PAT Testing
21 to 100 items – £2.50 per item (PAT tested)
101 to 250 items – £2.20 per item (PAT tested)
250+ items – £2.00 per item (PAT tested)
Please note all standard labour charges exclude material costs.
For more information please contact us or telephone ProElec Electrical Services Ltd on 01925 222197
Prices are subject to VAT @ 20%
When is payment due?
Well never ask for a deposit, payment is due strictly on completion. On larger installations, a staged payment schedule will be agreed prior to work commencing.
Local areas our electricians cover.
Approved electrician near me you can trust.
Get Social With Us
#Electrician ⚡️ Domestic and commercial installs⚡️Repairs and maintenance throughout Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire, and Greater Manchester areas.
looking for a local electrician near me and in a hurry? Just fill in the form below and we will contact you back as soon as we can. Thanks.