ProElec Electrical Services Ltd. General price list for electricians for electrical design, installation and maintenance services for Domestic and commercial properties in Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside. Warrington, Cheshire and Wigan, Greater Manchester areas.
We like to start off on the right foot so if you have a project and would like a FREE quote please give us a call or send us an email via the contact page.
• No call out fees!
• You just pay for the time our electricians are on site. Hourly rate for our electricians is £30.
• 24hr Emergency Call Out (Outside normal working hours 9-6)
• No call out fee! We simply charge £50.00 for the first hour and then charge £35 per 30 minute intervals.
Popular Electrical Services Pricing
• Full House rewire – £2800 (Price is based on a standard 3 bed semi detached house which is unoccupied. Occupied properties cost an additional £200)
• Kitchen Rewire – from £500
• Fitting a Fuse Box – Supplied and fitted £400 (Hardwired linked to each other)
• Periodic inspection & Testing / Electrical condition reports – £140 (Example. 3 bed semi detached house with up to 6 circuits) Includes, Test, Certificate and Cover letter with any recommendation. Essential if you’re a property agent or commercial, industrial client. Discounts for electrical reports for landlords and letting agents.
• Extractor fan with switched fused spur installation – £160
• Ceiling fan installation – £95
• Cooker / Hob connection – £75 inc certificate
• Double socket installation – £65 (Reduced price for more units)
• Interior light installation – £85 (with switch £90)
• GU10 down lights upgrade to GU10 LED’s – £35 per downlight (supply and fit)
• Spot Lights & Down Lighters – £40 per spot light (Fire safe rated & IPX44 in fittings in bathrooms)
• Replacement light fitting – £35
• LED down-lights installation – £35 per light (Supplied and fitted)
• Light switch upgrade to a chrome plate – £15 (Reduced price for more units)
• Burglar alarm system – hard wired from £300
• Security alarm system installation & maintenance servicing from £90
• CCTV Installation start at £600 for a 2 camera system.
• Fire alarm Testing to BS 5839 – from £170.00. (fire alarm testing is required in all premises where people are employed)
• Emergency Light Testing – from £170.00. (Emergency lighting is required in all premises where people are employed)
• PAT Testing
21 to 100 items – £1.50 per item (PAT tested)
101 to 250 items – £1.30 per item (PAT tested)
250+ items – £1.00 per item (PAT tested)
Lee and his team did a full re wire of our house in August 2015. Their team of 5 were very efficient and complete the job within 3 days. Their work was of a high standard and the price was very reasonable. All of the team were polite and helpful, fully explained what they would do and how they would do it with as minimal disruption to us as a family as possible! We would highly recommend their team!Jennie, Stretford
While browsing the web looking for a company to rewire our three bedroom semi with conservatory, I came across ProElec Electrical Services Ltd (electrician2hire), run by Lee. The site claims a full rewire for a three bedroom semi in 3 to 4 days (unoccupied). I arranged for a quote and they came to Denton in Manchester within 2 days (Friday afternoon 23 August). I had the quote from Lee (which was a lot less than I was expecting) by Thursday 29 August. Lee contacted me on 2 September and said they could start the job on Tuesday 10 September. As good as their word the job was completed in 4 days and that was with us still occupying the property! Having your house rewired whilst living in it is not something you'd volunteer for but the team made the job bearable. Then team did a great job cleaning up every day and they was very pleasant and friendly. We would recommend this company to anyone.Simon Marsden, Denton
ProElec Electrical Services Ltd worked on my property in December 2012 so i could make it safe to rent out, and again on a heating problem in February 2013. Lee was both friendly and helpful, they gave full explanations of everything they were doing in a way the lay person could understand. I would wholeheartedly recommend K&L to anyone – they were professional and considerate, taking good care of the property and they worked long and hard to ensure that the project completed on time. They also gave recommendations of good suppliers and provided clear billing information that demonstrated value for money. I will always use them now for any future projects. Thanks Lee and Kev for providing fantastic service.Gilli Bruce, Warrington
Me and my wife contacted lee, regarding doing some electrical work prior to our fitted kitchen being installed, he arrived on time, he and his team we very clean, tidy, and worked alongside other tradesmen to complete our dream kitchen. Any questions we asked were answered and explained fully, we found him very approachable, friendly, and most importantly, he quoted a very good price, and stuck to that price. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering any kind of electrical work in their homes. And we will definitely be using them again in the future. Great job guys.Stephen And Stephanie, Wigan